Sydney Olympic Park Satellite Sports Facilities is seeking energetic, motivated and enthusiastic venue staff to fill a number of operational positions. A great attitude will be valued more than just experience. Don't miss an opportunity to join an organisation that is an industry leader in venue and leisure management.
Casual Rate $26.80 per hour + super + benefits
About the Role
To implement the day–to–day operations of the Satellite Sports Facilities including program delivery, venue set up / pack up, point of sale operation, customer service (meet and greet) and opening and closing procedures.
The role maintains venue equipment and assets and requires reporting on occurrences and outcomes.
- laser clay pigeon shooting
- laser tag
- ball sports
To be Successful in the Role
You will have the following knowledge, skills, experience:
- Level 2/Senior/Apply First Aid
- Advanced Resuscitation / Operate Defibrillator
- Working with children check
- Drivers Licence
- Weekend Availability
- Experience supervising and/or leading groups
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Experience and/or demonstrable interest in sport/facility/event management
- Cash handling & Manual Handling experience
- This position involves shift work as the Centre operates 7 days per week with the peak operations each weekend and school holidays. Only flexible applicants will be considered who provide weekend availability.
- This position is involved in child-related work. Employment in the position is subject to a satisfactory NSW Working With Children Check. The successful candidate will need to provide the Sydney Olympic Park Authority with a Working with Children Check number, or make a Working with Children Check application, either on-line or via phone, through the NSW Commission of Children and Young People. An application fee of $80 applies. More information on the Working with Children Check is available at www.kids.nsw.gov.au.
- Non-Australian citizens holding a valid visa with entitlements to work in Australia are eligible to apply (supporting documentation required).
How to Apply
Applicants should include the following:
A covering letter of no more than one page outlining how you meet the requirements - knowledge, skills, experience as per the role description.
A resume detailing your experience, qualifications, work history and achievements as they relate to the role.
For more information Ph (02) 9714 7502
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org